National Film Board of Canada’s CAMPUS is an education streaming service for teachers. It contains 100% Canadian film & media content that supports BC’s diverse K-12 curriculum.
CAMPUS subscription includes:
• Access to more than 5000 film and Interactive media productions
• Exclusive access to more than 1500 films and new releases
• Thematic Playlists curated by Canadian educators
• A chaptering tool to create short clips from any NFB production
• The ability to create and share playlists with your students
• Hundreds of Teacher Guides
• Ability to search the NFB catalogue by school subject
• Education Synopsis’ that contextualize select films for the classroom
• Google classroom integration
• MARC records to support libraries
• 100% Canadian content, available in English and French
For additional information please consult the NFB Campus Guide.
Starting on December 1, 2020 School District 61 has a paid subscription to NFB Campus. Teachers need to activate their individual account to have access to CAMPUS features. You can activate your account using this link.
Once you have your account take advantage of these incredible video resources.